Tuesday 16 October 2012

Haul - OPI Skyfall Collection!!

 So I went outlet shopping last week and came across a beauty supply store. I went in thinking I might try to find some OPI or China Glaze polishes that I have been searching for but to my delight I found the new OPI Skyfall collection!!! I was so excited I swear I stood in front of the display for a full 2 minutes not moving just trying to decide which ones to get! In the end I went with Tomorrow Never Dies, Goldeneye (a must have!) and On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

The nice lady at the store even put my polishes in a box!


 With flash
From left to right: Tomorrow Never Dies, Goldeneye,  On Her Majesty's Secret Service

No flash, indoor lighting

I am so very excited to have these! Can't wait to get more from the collection. Swatches of these will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover