Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas Mani

Hello~ It's December 12 of 2012 (12.12.12)! I know I know you guys have probably been bombarded with the whole 12.12.12. thing all day today. But I just wanted to have the fun of saying it and having my mark on the internet on this day. So I am posting my Christmas manicure I did for my boyfriend's Christmas party. It was an awesome party hosted at the AT&T Park where the World Series winner (San Francisco Giants) play! We even got to bat at the batting cages and check out their locker rooms. Pretty awesome stuff, I had an awesome time! This is the manicure I had for the night:

With flash

I used two coats of OPI Skyfall then did one thin coat of OPI Goldeneye so that the red can come through between the gold particles. This combination was amazing! It added this edginess to Goldeneye up close and from far away. When the light hit the gold it would shine, but then you'd see dark edges of red. It's quite hard to describe, but I think the pic does a decent job of showing this. You guys will just have to try it for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover