Wednesday, 23 January 2013

NOTD - Triangle Tape Mani

Whoohoo my first tape mani! I used China Glaze Creative Fantasy as the base then taped off my nails in V's. The V parts are China Glaze Glistening Snow. I used a generous amount of glistening snow for each nail in order for the glitter to be dense enough, though the glitter is already very dense for this polish.

I used top coat on Creative Fantasy (only on index and ring fingers) before adding Glistening snow. I loved the different textures in this look: the rubber finish of Creative Fantasy, the juicy top coat and the rough glitter. It's just so visually interesting!

 Lastly, I put top coat on all nails as a final step for ultra glossy looking nails. I also love this high shine, smooth look.

Which look do you prefer (before or after final top coat)? Have you done tape mani's of your own?
Pin It button on image hover