Saturday 9 February 2013

Nail Mail - Color Club Halo Hues 2013 from Enospring

Nail Mail! It was so exciting to receive the upcoming Color Club Halo Hues 2013 collection in the mail yesterday! These can be pre-ordered on the Color Club website, where you get free shipping if you spend more than $30. I'm not sure when this collection is supposed to be officially released, but I'm assuming soon since they are taking pre-orders. I ordered mine off Enospring. They were awesome. They got back to be right away when I had questions, and even sent the collection with priority mail (2-3 business days) for free! So all I paid was the 6 polishes, incredible huh? I was told the free priority mail is a promotion going on at the moment when you spend a certain amount. Anyway, enough blabbering it's time to look closer at this haul. (Swatch & Review Halo Hues 2013)

The box of polish was very well cushioned. Extra space in the delivery box was stuffed with newspaper, and the polish box was wrapped in bubble wrap entirely. I really liked how much care they put into cushioning the polishes to make sure they arrive safely at their destination.

 There was no additional cushioning between the polishes in the small box, which was a little concerning to me. But the bottles do not touch each other in the box due to cardboard separation slits. So I guess that makes it ok.

Photo on the left is without flash to show the actual colour of the polishes. On the right is with flash to show the holographic magnificence of these beauties.

I am wearing these right now, and will have a review of them soon! Have you been enticed to get any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover