Monday 11 March 2013

Swatch - OPI Did It On 'Em (Nicki Minaj Collection)

Finally I have a spring colour for you guys today. After wearing winter shades for the last few days, I decided I wanted something quirky and fun.

OPI Did It On 'Em is a green with heavy yellow influence. This is definitely a love or hate colour (ugly-pretty colours), it's not for everyone. I have to admit, I wasn't too sure about it when I bought it but now I like it. It's a nice break from all the normal polish colours.

Pictures below show 2 coats without top coat. Sorry about the bubbling on some nails. I am trying to use up my base coat that is really thick and takes ages to dry.


Specifications:
Formula - excellent, easy application
Pigmentation - good, 2 medium coats
Finish - shiny
Removal - easy

Nicki Minaj collection: Did It On 'Em, Fly, Metallic For Life, Pink Friday, Save Me, Super Bass Shatter.

Do you like this quirky, ugly-pretty shade? Which shades do you own from the Nicki Minaj collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover