Friday 28 February 2014

NOTD - Dark But Glittertastic

A dark and beautiful mani to be shown today. This is one of the most beautiful mani's I have worn, where I am fully mesmorized everytime I look at my nails. I am very much in love with this manicure and hope you will like it just as much!




Just look at the holo goodness on the middle finger - AMAZING. It is on the sheer side but a base of colour will fix that easily. As for the other glitter, I have nothing like it in my collection nor have I come across anything similar - a truly unique polish. The OPI's black shimmer came as a surprise, since I didn't expect the shimmer to be so strong - a very pleasant and welcomed surprise. Unfortunately, this polish is old and HTF. I found it while at a polish warehouse doing some dusty hunting.

Mani Composition:
Thumb & Index - 2 coats OPI Baby It's "Coal" Outside!
Middle - 3 coats Essie On A Silver Platter
Ring & Pinky - 3 coats Morgan Taylor All The Right Moves


The two glitter polishes that make up this manicure are definitely part of my all time favorite glitter polishes. They are that amazing and you should definitely hunt those polishes down because you will regret not having them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover